BTech Program in Mathematics and Computing
The Indian Institute of Science offers an interdisciplinary four-year BTech program in Mathematics and Computing. Students have the option of continuing for another year and obtaining a MTech degree subject to fulfilling CGPA, course credits and project requirements.
The aim of the program is to produce leaders who will be at the forefront of research, development, and innovation in futuristic disciplines and next-generation technologies that require deep use of mathematics, computer science, and data science.
- A focused and modern program backed by strong departments.
- A strong foundation in Mathematics and Computing core followed by a flexible and unmatched range of course offerings.
- Opportunities for specialization via various study tracks.
- Multidisciplinary and Industry projects.
- Located in the Tech hub of the country.
- Ecosystem that encourages entrepreneurship and deep-tech consulting.
- Excellent placements in global IT majors, data analytics and fintech firms.
Selection will be based on the JEE Advanced 2023 Ranks.
Applications must be submitted online via the IISc Admissions Portal https://admissions-
The Portal opens on June 1, 2023.
Application portal will close on June 20, 2023. Those who have applied before the declaration of results must log in and update their applications before the application portal closes.